What about you – do you think about travel ALL the time? Do you eat, sleep and breath new trips. Does the following list sum up your existence?…
1. When you buy a newspaper you read the travel supplement before checking the headline.
2. Your suitcase is never put back in the attic.
3. You know your passport number off by heart!
4. You stop fast forwarding through the ad break when a travel ad comes on.
5. You’ve a stack of travel brochures beside the bed.
6. You have a ready stash of mini toiletries and clear plastic bags for check-in.
7. Once home, you’re already booking the next trip.
8. People are always buying you travel stuff as gifts.
9. No matter how often you travel, your bucket list is always getting longer.
10. You value everything in terms of travel – ‘I’d get 2 fights to Paris for the price of that…‘
9 thoughts on “My Top 10 of Everything – Tell-Tale signs of a Travel Addict!”
That sounds familiar! Great list!
I don’t know my passport number off by heart yet lol!!
What!! Come on!! Catch up!!😂😂
Ha ha….I’ll try!!! 😆
Great list. Very accurate.
Good staff . . .
Thank you! 😉