Each week, Dr. B from Buddha Walks into a Wine Bar selects a single theme to point our cameras at or to encourage us to display a few photos from our collections. I certainly don’t present myself as a photographer but I’m happy to root through my photos and select the most passable!!!
This week’s challenge is SPORT
This was a challenge! My initial reaction was to ‘sit this one out’ but I did find something to submit. The following are sporting activities from the waters around Ireland – be it her lakes, rivers, the Irish Sea or the Atlantic Ocean – water we have aplenty!!!
Surf School, Tramore, Co Waterford
Sailing Camp, Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Co. Dublin
Kite-surfing, County Kerry
Wind surfing, Co. Kerry
Horseriding, Co. Kerry
Ready to dive in…. swimming, Co. Waterford.
A lone fisherman, Co. Kerry……..
….or a pleasure shared…..
…or a social occasion.
Wake boarding, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin
Finally Dr. B…. any bonus points for recycling???? Here’s a photo I used for ‘Bridges’ last week I remembered the rowers passing underneath the Ha’penny Bridge in Dublin so its getting another airing!!!
If you would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
Dr. B will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post.
It’ll be fun, why not join in?