Each week, Dr. B from Buddha Walks into a Wine Bar selects a single theme to point our cameras at or to encourage us to display a few photos from our collections. I certainly don’t present myself as a photographer but I’m happy to root through my photos and select the most passable!!!
This week’s challenge is KITCHEN
Well that sounded easy… until I read the small print! Kitchen items close up or macro. No rummaging through blurry holidays snaps this week!!
Macro is way beyond my pay grade but here are my KITCHEN BOUQUETS:
If you would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
Dr. B will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post.
It’ll be fun, why not join in?