Each week, Dr. B from Buddha Walks into a Wine Bar selects a single theme to point our cameras at or to encourage us to display a few photos from our collections. I certainly don’t present myself as a photographer but I’m happy to root through my photos and select the most passable!!!
This week, we are to discover the limits of our phone or digital camera. I tried the camera but had more success with the phone. It was way too wet to head outside so I’ve settled for furnishing fabrics instead!! The most difficult part was actually holding the phone steady – and the more I thought about it of course, the shakier I got!!
If you would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera then here’s what to do:
1.Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
1. Dr. B will follow you back.
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you.
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post.
It’ll be fun, why not join in?